Michael Bever, the 18-year-old Broken Arrow resident accused of murdering his parents and three siblings in 2015, appeared in court Tuesday morning.
A judge continued Bever's discovery hearing this morning to May 22. Bever's older brother, Robert, is serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to the murders. Michael Bever has pleaded not guilty.
Michael Bever's trial will begin in June.
The City of Broken Arrow just raised enough money to tear down the vacant Bever family home and turn it into a memorial garden. It's expected to be demolished before the end of the week.
- Neighbors reminded of 2015 murders after Bever home goes up in flames
- Defense seeks to suppress Bever's statements, prohibit emotion in the courtroom
- One year later, neighbors reflect on Bever murders
- Bever brother charged with family's murders attempts suicide in jail
- Autopsy reports released in Bever family murders